Saturday, August 4, 2012

What Does The Year 2012 Hold for The Evolution in Consciousness for The Human Race?

Years ago I wrote a friend a letter using the I Ching oracle to answer his question concerning 2012. My friend showed me the letter again today and I thought it might be of interest here. This is advice from the I Ching about 2012 which I originally received in 2010. At the time it seemed to me the tone was a bit too dramatic and I couldn't believe things were going to be as dire as the I Ching warned. However as I re-read this prediction today it doesn't seem extreme to me at all:
 
This is what I wrote my friend
 
Welcome to the world of I Ching (Pronounced it eee-ching)!
This ancient Chinese oracle has been used to communicate with Higher Consciousness for thousands of years.  To consult the I Ching, also known as The Book of Changes, a seeker asks a question and tosses coins six times.  The pattern created by the heads and tails of the coin toss creates two hexagrams, the first describes the situation as it is, the second shat it is evolving into. There are 64 possible hexagrams.
 
Today we are consulting the I Ching in regards to predictions of major changes coming up in 2012 according to the Mayan Calendar.  We asked, "What does the year 2012 hold for the evolution in consciousness for the collective human race?"
 
We received hexagram 36, Darkening of the Light, changing to hexagram 13, Fellowship with Men.
 
"Darkening of the light. In adversity it furthers one to be persevering. In a time of darkness it is essential to be cautious and reserved. Thus does the superior man live with the great mass: He veils his light, yet still it shines."
-Wilhelm
 
Goodness, that 's pretty heavy duty. The I Ching is telling us we are in a time of darkness requiring extreme caution and reserve!
 
Next we consider the "Change Lines." The Change Lines are lines in the hexagram that indicate how the situation is going to develop and change.
 
"He penetrates the left side of the belly. One gets at the very heart of the darkening light, and leaves gate and courtyard."
This line tells us that we will be gaining insight into the power of any malevolent forces which surround us. We may realize there is nothing we can do to stop them.  It may be that all we can do is to leave - escape! - before society breaks down. {I'm thinking about the monetary crisis we hear is brewing}
 
"Darkening of the light as with Prince Chi. Perseverance furthers."
 
Prince Chi was a man who was a member of the royal court at a time when the government was very corrupt.He could not safely expose the wrong doing, but he did not want to go along with it either. He faked insanity and thus survived. The I Ching is advising us that while we may not be able to overthrow wrong-doers, we do not have to support them.
 
"Not light but darkness. First he climbed up to heaven, then he plunged into the depths of the earth."
 
The darkness has reached it's maximum intensity. Things have gotten as bad as they are going to get, and now they can only improve. When forces have no further good elements to prey upon, they destroy themselves. When evil has nothing more to fight, it fights and destroys itself. Evil does not know the meaning of self-rstraint, and this is its downfall.
 
Hmmm.. Well it sounds like things are going to be getting a whole lot worse before they get better, but THEY WILL GET BETTER as the next hexagram, Fellowship with Men, indicates. Fellowship with Men's symbol is Heaven above and Fire below. It is the image of the night sky when all the stars come out to shine. No Darkening of the Light here, folks! The I Ching says of this symbol:
 
Fellowship with men in the open. Success. It furthers one to cross the great water. The perseverance of the superior man furthers.
 
Every hexagram often implies complex assumptions but here the assumption is very simple: The unification with others is of paramount importance if we are to get through these "End Times". We must align our attitudes according to this idea. There is no room for anything divisive. Indeed, the I Ching goes on to state,"If you create division in the world, then you create divisions within yourself."
 
I believe the I Ching is advising us that Networking is the key to humanity's evolution and survival in the weeks and months ahead.
 
Well, that was a pretty intense reading. I am usually not a doom and gloom reader and I will usually try to soften more extreme predictions. However, if there is validity to this oracle I think it is important to tell it straight and thus I am posting this reading as is.
 
If the reading is correct we will know soon enough and if it's not then we can say we learned something about the limits of oracles for predicting the future. Meanwhile the message I am going to take from all this is that these hard times are real, but that we should not focus on them. Turn our light instead to Fellowship with Men. Find like minded individuals to share with. Thus we shall not only survive but by making connections and networking, we will prosper.
 
All together now,
Rosada

--
Rosada, EXT 2340
CertifiedPsychics.com

No comments:

Post a Comment