Monday, June 17, 2013

Tax Tips for Billionaires.


I love humor. At the end of a day spent reading cards for people trying to find solutions to all the difficulties and heartaches we go through, I really appreciate hearing a funny story and having something to laugh about -  so this week as the Sun goes into Cancer - the sign of lunacy! -  I figured now would be the perfect time to share with you some of my favorite sillies. I hope you'll want to share them with others. Sharing joy is the fasted route to establishing a psychic connection between folks!

Okay, here goes:

Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend.
Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.
- Groucho Marx.

Love making between a man and a woman can be a beautiful thing -
Provided you get between the right man and woman.
- Woody Allen.

I've been on a calendar, but I've never been on time.
- Marilyn Monroe.

My girlfriend says I never listen to her. 
At least, I think that's what she said.
- Rodney Dangerfield

"I thought I told you to wait in the car."
-Tallulah Bankhead on seeing a former lover for the first time in years.

David Lettermen shared his best pick up line:
Go to a bookstore and ask, "Do you have any books on tax tips for billionaires?"

Finally, I must tell you I'm sharing these lines with you because I'm hoping I'll get some fun stories back. In fact I've already gotten one from a fellow psychic. We were talking about some of the crazy experiences we've had following our stars and intuition - like the time I placed a huge bet based on a dream I had that predicted a winning horse - only to learn when the horse did come in first that he had been the favorite all along, that is, EVERYBODY must have had my same dream because so many people bet on that horse that the pay off ended up being way less than what the ticket had cost me!  Grrr..what good is being psychic when you pick winners that don't pay? My girlfriend reassured me there were many hidden benefits to being psychic and then she told me about the time when she had been summoned for jury duty. She really wanted to serve but when she told the judge in all innocence and honesty that she was married, had two kids and also that "I'm clairvoyant," the judge rolled his eyes and she was immediately dismissed...

Happy lunacy everyone.
 Pay special attention on June 19. Jupiter will be conjuncting the Sun that day making it the jolliest day of the year!

Rosada
--
Rosada, EXT 2340
CertifiedPsychics.com

No comments:

Post a Comment