Monday, November 3, 2014

Full Moon in Taurus: The More You Know - The More You Have.

What has astrology done for you lately? I hardly ever talk to anyone anymore who doesn't already know their Sun sign and, thanks to the wonders of computer generated charts, many people also know their Moon sign and their rising sign too. Yet even as astrology becomes more widely recognized as having something of value to it, few of us seem to know how to put this wisdom to use. With the full Moon coming up Thursday in Taurus, the sign of practical knowledge and possessions, I'm guided to write about specific things you can do to create a great life for yourself using Astrology.

Astrology Helps You to Know Thyself. 
I find it useful to think of myself as a spiritual being riding around in a physical body. Astrology is the "owner's manual" for this body because by knowing where the stars were when I was born, I can know how this "machine" has been programed - and thus I'm more able to direct my life successfully. For example, I have the planet Mars, the planet of energy and enthusiasm, in Virgo, the sign of teaching and service in the ninth house of distant lands and travel. The combination points to an energy pattern that thrives on exploring foreign ideas (such as astrology and tarot) - especially if that involves a chance to connect with distant people (over the phone) and to somehow be of service (as an astrologer and tarot reader). Now as it happens I come from a family of educators. In fact, so many adults in my family worked in schools that as a child I assumed that everyone became a teacher when they grew up. I remember asking a new classmate, "What does your daddy teach?" and being very surprised when she said her father owned a gas station. When I realized my mistake I resolved that I was NOT going to be railroaded into the family business, I was NOT going to be a teacher, and as a result I wasted a lot of time poking around in jobs I had no instincts for. When I learned about astrology and had my chart done I got that whether I chose to work in a traditional classroom or as a phone psychic, my true happiness was dependent on my doing things of a teaching nature. Once I recognized how I had always gravitated towards learning and teaching situations I quit fighting my stars and DNA. I began consciously looking for jobs in the education field. Immediately opportunities presented themselves and it was obvious teaching was my true calling. How much wasted time I could have saved had I known astrology! Indeed, to help one find their right employment is one of the best uses for astrology.

Astrology Helps You to Find Your Soulmate.
Frankly, I don't like the idea that there is one perfect partner out there waiting for each of us if we could only locate them…and yet… I have seen over and over again where people have found true love when they were following what Venus in their astrological chart advised them to do. When you know what Venus wants and make "her" happy she'll draw in more and more happiness for you.
Venus in Aries? Your Venus wants you to be active, to take up a physical sport, and particularly to love (Venus) yourself (Aries).
Venus in Taurus says, "Surround yourself with beauty and nature and I'll make sure you have a steady reliable partner."
In Gemini Venus delights in talk and conversation and will bring you love where ever ideas are being exchanged.
Venus in Cancer cares about home and family and may even bring you your special someone through a family tie. However, beware family ties don't bock you from making new friends.
Venus in Leo wants to shine and be fabulous! Your perfect lover will appear when you are being your most creative and theatrical self.
Venus in Virgo can be a bit fussy and you may be painfully aware that if the partner isn't a perfect fit you are happier single. Still as Virgo rules work and service, you may find happiness through your work or actually meet someone on the job.
Venus in Libra knows how to get along with everyone and if Venus is in Libra in your horoscope your lover probably really will be your soul mate!
Venus in Scorpio loves passion so these folks get entangled in all or nothing dramas. If you have Venus in this sign I doubt if you'll have any trouble finding someone to obsess over but be sure they are single and available. Scorpio Venus seems to attract love affairs fraught with secrets and soap operas.
Venus in Sagittarius means you'll find love when you travel. In fact long distance relationships probably work out better for you than having someone by your side 24/7. If you're looking for love get out of your home neighborhood and go someplace out of your usual routine to activate that Love/Travel connection.
Venus in Capricorn creates May-December partnerships. Don't shy away from a date even when there's a considerable age difference. Furthermore, you may not fall in love until you yourself are "older" or somehow feel you have accomplished something in your career and have some status.
Venus in Aquarius loves people period. "To find a friend - be one!" is her motto - just don't expect one person to satisfy all your curiosities. Venus in Aquarius people may not stay married for life but they often remain friends with ex-partners.
Finally check to see if you have Venus in Pisces. Amazingly idealistic when it comes to romance, when Venus is in Pisces she  finds something to love in everyone. To have a good solid practical relationship,  look for kindred spirits who are kindhearted compassionate people too - perhaps you'll meet up while you are both doing some sort of volunteer activity - but beware of taking on lost souls that can only drain you.

Astrology Helps You Go Forth and Multiply!
One of the most powerful uses for astrology is to help launch projects at just the right time. Whether  you're wanting to do something as mundane as making a purchase or as important as starting a family, astrology can give you the most auspicious times to take the first steps. The Moon gives the basic keys for successful timing. New Moons are for launching new projects, full Moons mark their culmination and are good for attracting attention, waning Moons release the past and clear out the old. If you compare your project to this energy cycle you can easily gauge your best time to begin. Let's suppose you are intending to hold a garage sale. Are you hoping this will be the start of something, perhaps you are wanting to raise money for a bigger project? That is, are you hoping something more will grow from of this? Then hold the sale near the beginning of the lunar cycle just after the new Moon. However if you're simply wanting to get rid of the stuff and not expecting to make a big profit, then having the sale during the waning Moon would be more suitable. If you are wanting to draw a large crowd hold the sale right before the full Moon.

These are just a few examples of how an awareness of the stars can enhance any situation. For specific guidance for using astrology to help you have a better life right now give me a call:

888 - 889 - 9897

Ask for Rosada ext.2340.

The more you know the more you have and all your future is spelled out in your chart!
Rosada

No comments:

Post a Comment