Monday, April 13, 2015

Uh-Oh: New Moon at 28 Aries - Sabian Symbol for Disappointment

The New Moon this month happens at 28 degrees Aries on Saturday April 18. The Sabian Symbol or image for this degree is "A Large Disappointed Audience." Ouch! Are we in for a month of feeling let down? Does the new Moon at this degree mean whatever we do this month is destined to flop? Not necessarily... The Sabian Symbols give us a clue or heads up for what might be coming but as with all forms of divination, the message here is meant to help us prepare for action - not to scare us into immobility!

So what is this warning and how should we apply it? Because this picture comes when the Moon is at the last degrees of the sign there's a strong feeling here of time running out and of having put things off until it's too it's late. For me personally I am reminded as I write this that I had suggested to several friends, my "audience", that we all get together next week and go to the  local community theatre performance of "Spamalot". It's possible this symbol is saying the play might turn out to be mediocre, but knowing the quality of the plays put on in this small town - really good - and my own tendency to procrastinate - really bad - I'm inclined to think if there is any message here for me it is a reminder that the tickets will probably quickly sell out and if I am to avoid having to confront a large disappointed audience of my friends I had better reserve our seats today. Likewise, perhaps you too could benefit from a gentle nudge into action so as not to be disappointed.

Another way to cope with the idea that life may not be a grand celebration this month is to consider what Lewis Black, the comedian, tells his audience at the beginning of each show: "Please, just lower your expectations about 20%!" I've found this to be a marvelous bit of advice for all matters. When you apply it regularly and just don't expect so much, life becomes a much smoother ride. Do you remember the Peggy Lee song "Is That All There Is?" Google it now to enjoy her soothing reassurance that while life may not be a constant fireworks display it's still worth living and we can still "keep dancing."

Finally this image of a large disappointed audience reminds me of the time I had a part in organizing an end of summer children's talent show made up of kids from all the different parks around the city who were coming to our park to put on the extravaganza. I didn't know the children and was only there to make sure they were lined up properly and to give them their cues when it was their turn to go on. One of the teenss had put together a break dance full of wonderful flips and spins. It made a good act but at the final rehearsal I noticed that when his music stopped he just did an awkward shrug and walked off the stage. There was no applause. So that night as he was about to go on for the actual performance I whispered to him, "At the end of your dance, turn to the audience and give a big smile. If they think you are having a good time - they'll have a good time." He did exactly as I had instructed. At the conclusion of his act he flashed a beautiful 14 year old boy sweetheart grin and the crowd went wild.

I've never forgotten that moment and the message: If you look like you're having a good time - everyone is going to have a good time. So enjoy your life and the audience won't be disappointed. 

Sabian Symbols also appear in your birth chart. If you would like to know what your Sabian Symbols have to say about you, call me and ask for a Sabian Symbol reading.

You won't be disappointed,
Rosada

--
Rosada, EXT 2340
CertifiedPsychics.com

No comments:

Post a Comment