Sunday, October 25, 2015

Full Moon at 4 Taurus = The Pot of Gold at The End of The Rainbow

My husband had a habit of using the expression, "What could possibly go wrong?" i know he meant it to be humorous but it felt disconcerting, as if he was making a negative affirmation almost willing the Universe to create problems.  Then we read the book Afformations which puts forth the idea that the most creative thing we can do is ask a question. Whenever we ask a question we send our minds off seeking into the unknown and we invite brand new information and experiences into our lives. By asking a negative question like, "What's wrong?" we are commanding our higher selves to only show us how to make everything wrong! However, when we ask a positive question like, "What's the good word?" we instantly get a new perspective and access to previously unseen opportunities.. Simply put, when ever you are troubled, don't just ask God to help you with your problems, ask Him to show you why all your problems are so quickly and easily solved!.

For example, if you've been feeling sluggish and grumpy, rather than saying some affirmation you don't even believe in 500 times like, "I'm fit and fabulous!" which only makes you feel even more fat and miserable, instead ask a positive question such as, "Why is it I like to exercise every day?" and "How come it's so easy for me to be at my right weight?" The unconscious wont reject a question the way it does an affirmation and pretty quickly you'll find your world is morphing to give you all you've been asking about!

This week is a particularly opportune time to start using Afformations because we've got a New Moon coming up on Tuesday October 27, which means our dominate thoughts and feelings are more likely to manifest at this time. Furthermore, The Sabian Symbol for this full Moon is "The Pot of Gold at The End of The Rainbow." What a wonderful encouragement! To help program your unconscious to make you clearly aware of your blessings, read this list of questions aloud - and then watch your life show you your path to abundance (you don't even need to try to answer the questions - just ask them):

Why am I so richly rewarded?
Why does money come to me so easily and in such good amounts?
Why is it so easy for me to create whatever I imagine?
Why is it I'm always surrounded with good friends?
Why am I so gifted and talented?
Why am I so good looking?
Why do I have such radiant good health?
Why does my partner love me so much?

If you want to really see the power of this technique, print out the list and check off each question as you see the answers manifesting in your life. The results may cause you to wonder...

Why are we so blessed?
Rosada







--
Rosada, EXT 2340
CertifiedPsychics.com

No comments:

Post a Comment