Sunday, April 24, 2016

Life Changing Questions and What You Need to Know Now

 I've been to so many New Age workshops and listened to so many kindhearted gurus in this lifetime that it's kind of unusual for me to hear a totally brand new idea anymore. This last week however I perked up my ears when a lady called and passed on this idea. "I don't ask God for things anymore. I ask for answers." We chatted about this for a bit and I really liked her understanding. "Things are more than material objects," she observed, "They are also symbols. By recognizing what the things around us symbolize we can make rapid headway in understanding ourselves and our life." She went on to tell me some experiences and the insights that have come to her by continuously asking Spirit, "What is the meaning of this?"

Incidentally, I know there are some people who feel uneasy about consulting oracles or psychics and asking questions. It's as if they think life is a puzzle we're supposed to figure out all  by ourselves and asking God for help is somehow cheating. I don't ascribe to that belief. I feel that if there is a reason why troubles come into our lives it is specifically so we will remember we have God and hosts of heavenly angels eagerly wanting to make themselves known to us and sometimes it seems the only They can get our attention is by giving us a problem only They can solve. Next time you come up against some stress or difficulty, ask yourself when was the last time you checked in with the Great Computer in The Sky? Take a moment to renew your acquaintance with The Man Upstairs and ask what your higher self would do in your situation. Then relax and watch the problems evaporate.

Some powerful questions to be asking this week:

Monday April 25 the Moon will be joining Mars early in the day giving us a sense of energy and making us eager to get things moving but then it will then square expansive Jupiter and finally bump up against limiting Saturn in the afternoon. This means we may attempt too much and feel thwarted by obstacles before we can get anything real accomplished. Save yourself a lot of frustration by starting the day with an organized plan. Ask yourself, "What can I reasonably expect to get done today?" and "What do I need to complete before I can move forward?"

Tuesday April 26 the Moon will trine Uranus and then Venus in Aries. These planets open new doors and encourage new connections. If you were wise about not over extending yourself yesterday you will have time for an adventure today! This line up is about bringing in brand new opportunities so ask, "What can I do differently this morning?"

Wednesday April 27 the Moon will be in Capricorn making a FABULOUS trine to the Sun in Taurus. Organization and planning will lead to tangible results. Ask, "What do I really want and how can I put my talents to their best use?"

Thursday April 28 the Moon will make it's monthly conjunction to Pluto, the planet of death and rebirth. Ask yourself, "What significant change has happened in my life this last month?" It's easy to stay stuck in old habits but if you pay attention to the answers you intuit today you could make some positive life altering course corrections now.

Mercury will be turning retrograde on this Thursday. We all know by now that Mercury retrograde means a time to slow down and put the files in order. This is more true than ever during this latest Mercury retrograde cycle as we also have Mars, Jupiter and Saturn retrograde too. Ask, "Where do I need to take things slowly?" and "What do I need to bring up to date?"

Friday April 29 the Moon will go void of course after making a square to Venus in Aries. "Who needs a hug?" could be a good question. Venus dances into her home sign Taurus Friday night. Go out to dinner and ask "What's good to eat?"!

Saturday April 30  the Moonwill be in Aquarius making friendly contacts with both Saturn and Uranus while the Sun in Taurus moves to sextile Neptune. Asking "How can I be of service?" could launch some amazing new adventures.

The Universe is eager to give, we only need to ask!
Rosada







--
Rosada, EXT 2340
CertifiedPsychics.com

No comments:

Post a Comment