Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Making Room for Miracles

Edgar Casey, the well known healer and clairvoyant, found he could put a book under his pillow when he went to sleep each night and when he awoke in the morning he knew everything in it as if he had actually read the book!. I think you and I have experienced this to some degree. Perhaps you've gotten a letter and even before opening it had a sense of what it would say. For the most part however, we mere mortals get our information the old fashion way, we read the papers and listen to the news. In this day of Internet access and 24/7 reporting, however, one could spend their whole day boning up on current events and still not know what we should do. How can we know what's important and what to ignore? I was talking to a girlfriend about this as she impressed me as being an unusually calm and orderly soul - someone who seemed to have her mind right.
 
"First of all, I only eat locally grown produce, " she told me. I thought she must have misunderstood my question. I explained to her that I wanted to know where she got her information, not her food. "Oh I know what you asked," she said, "and I'm telling you: Everything I need to know I get from locally grown vegetables. I figure the soil, the sunlight, the energies of where I live have all been informed with what's going on around me. I don't need to know what show is opening on Broadway or what Hollywood star is going into rehab. By eating these locally gown foods I'm getting the information I need for living right here, right now.  You may think it sounds bizarre, but my health, my timing, everything seems to be informed with much clearer guidance when I eat things I've grown or bought from the farmer's market." I didn't feel to debate her, especially because when I left she gave me some fresh carrots to munch - and on the drive home I didn't get lost, which is something I frequently do. I really had to consider that perhaps these home grown vegetables had improved my travel instincts!
 
Now that sort of thinking - that locally grown vegetables provide one with "information" - may strike some as fanciful or simply silly, but on the other hand, why not let the idea in, let your mind play around with it, allow room for a miracle?!  Gosh, if that idea were true, imagine what a difference it would make in our lives. We wouldn't need to study maps or read boring books, a few organically grown vegies and we'd see our life path opening up before our eyes. I'm going to try eating local fresh vegetables once a day this week and keeping a diary. I'll report back next blog what I've experienced. If anyone cares to join me in this experiment please drop me a line.
 
What other steps can we take to see more miracles in our lives?  I think the important, often missing link, is to acknowledge a miracle when it happens. So often we just shrug these incidents off without recognizing them. For example, we lose, something, we pray, we find it. But then what happens? Usually we just figure, "Oh, I remembered where I put it." We don't say, "Hallelujah, thank you!" Yet the highest vibration there is, next to pure Love, is Gratitude.  An Attitude of Gratitude puts you on the spiritual fast track!
 
Well enough sermonizing - what are the planets doing this week?
 
We start with Neptune strong at the first degrees it's home sign of Pisces. This vibration can create a sense of confusion at the beginning of new projects - not to worry, just show up and get involved.
 
Jupiter - the planet of wisdom - is the the first degrees of Taurus, the sign of gardens. No wonder I'm inspired to talk about the wisdom in the plants.
Jupiter is making a very nice sextile to Neptune, encouraging taking things one day at a time and promising contentment in the here and now.
 
Venus in Gemini comes next, a delightful influence for sending Dad a cheerful greeting for Father's Day, but not a good omen for sticking with onerous work assignments. Break your job down to manageable bites and reward yourself frequently.
 
Saturn has just turned direct in Libra, reminding us there are two sides to every story. As Saturn rules Fathers and will be making a positive connection to Venus, this could also encourage a pleasant Father's Day celebration this weekend.
 
Mars will be leaving Taurus on Monday and entering Gemini. Projects that have seemed stuck should finally start moving. As Mars rules fire and energy and Gemini is talk, be wary of making fiery speeches that only scatter your energy. 
 
Mercury is at the very last degrees of Gemini so grab this last chance to get organized. Friday this planet of communication will go into Cancer, the sign of emotions and romance. You'll be thinking with your heart and not your head then so finish up the to do list and get ready to work on your novel!
 
The full moon today is an eclipse and the new moon coming up is also an eclipse. This unusual planetary activity can make it difficult to make solid plans too far into the future. Stay flexible and don't try to jam too much into one day.
 
I give great thanks and gratitude for you reading my blog!
 
Talk to you next week,
Rosada

Rosada, EXT 2340
CertifiedPsychics.com

No comments:

Post a Comment