Saturday, January 7, 2012

New Year's Resolutions

I've been a professional astrologer all my adult life and yet I'm embarrassed to admit that even I don't always pay attention to the planets. For example I KNOW going shopping when the moon is void of course means I'll just end up buying some fool thing I'll never use and yet I think, "Oh, just this once..." and of course I end up wasting my money. So this year I am resolving to take my own advice, check on the stars and follow their guidance.

I'm going to keep a record of my efforts here and I hope you, Dear Reader, will post your experiences in the comment box too.

Okay, the line up of planets we should be paying attention to this coming week...

There will be a full moon in Cancer, the sign of food and family, tomorrow night, January 8. Everything comes out in the open under a full moon so this is an ideal time to gather friends and loved ones together for an open hearted exchange. The sun will be in Capricorn, the sign of traditions so if you've been wanting to start a family tradition - Sunday dinner? - this is the time to do it.

Energies peak at the full moon, after that they start to wane. Enthusiasm for new projects begun after the 8th may not last, but it is a fine time for starting a diet - your weight will wane right along with the moon! You should avoid putting things on the market between the full moon and the new moon (Jan. 23) or you will have to settle for a low price. On the other hand, if you are looking to make a purchase, a waning moon favors the buyer and you will be able to get what you're wanting at a bargain discount!

Mercury is heading into Capricorn for the next three weeks. Mercury rules communication and Capricorn supports messages that are serious and stick to the facts. Mercury in Capricorn presents a fine time for writing up contracts and official agreements. Maybe this is why I'm inspired to write a serious blog today!

BEST DAY OF THE WEEK: Friday January 13. The moon's final aspect will be a trine to the sun, meaning agreements reached on Thursday and Friday have a very good chance of working out as intended.

SPECIAL TIP FOR THE WEEK: Make a point of noticing who you are spending your time with Thursday night. There's a romantic Venus/Neptune connection happening and a terrific sun trine energetic Mars. This means not only will love be in the air, but there will be the energy to do something about it. With this line up of planets your loved ones will have no excuses for not giving you a call. On the other hand, if you don't hear from that certain someone at this most favorable time for manifesting true love I'm afraid it means the relationship just wasn't meant to be.

Happy New Year!
Rosada




--
Rosada, EXT 2340
CertifiedPsychics.com

2 comments:

  1. well it was a little bit early but I went shopping when the moon entered cancer just after it was void and got a pair of shoes, a shirt, a belt and jacket all that I had been eyeing off for 3 months and all at 60% off. The only problem was when I got home I realise they were all tan/beige. My resolution is to start buying colours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Moon in Cancer does love a bargain and the sun in Capricorn probably pulled you towards those sensible colors. The sun goes into Aquarius the end of this week - keep your eyes open for some unique accessories!

    ReplyDelete