Sunday, February 26, 2012

You Are A Winner! 30% Off on All Karmic Debts!

What did you think when you read the title to this week's blog? Did it puzzle you? Surprise you? For a brief moment make you smile? The thing is, no matter what your reaction, just for an instant the idea that you are a winner slipped past your psychic firewall and got planted in your brain! You'll be seeing the results manifesting shortly because that's how The Universe works - what you focus on manifests and thoughts becomes things which is why it is so important that we choose the good ones.

The big stumbling block is why don't all our thoughts manifest instantly? Perhaps the grace of God, LOL! When I consider some of the things I've asked for I have to admit in hindsight it's probably been a blessing I never got them - but still, if this is indeed how creation works - visualization + affirmation = manifestation - why don't we all have health, wealth and love flowing freely through our lives? What's blocking us?

First I think the idea that we are blocked - not denied - is an important one. Our good is out there and eager for us to connect with it but what I've learned in talking to so many people over the years is that we ourselves put obstacles up between where we are now and where we'd like to be. For example, a caller asks if their ex-girlfriend will ever return. I look at the cards and they indicate the woman would very much like to come home. I offer to burn a candle to encourage this to happen (feel free to ask me to burn a candle for you - there's no charge and it gets results!) but suddenly the fellow backs off. It turns out they'd broken up because the man had promised to quit smoking and she was allergic. He still hadn't quit smoking so what good would it do for her to come back now if she'd only have to leave again? Whatever it is your wanting in your life ask yourself, How am I blocking this? What have I promised to do that I haven't done yet?  Complete your promise and my experience has been that either you will then receive what you are asking for - either that or you'll find you've out grown the request and now want something else entirely.

The other thing to ask ourselves is, "How is my current frustrating situation serving me?" We may think we want to fall in love or lose ten pounds or win the lottery but if we aren't manifesting the life we think we want then there is something in our current situation that is actually somehow serving a stronger desire. Perhaps a part of me believes I'm safer if if I never fall in love because that way I'll never get hurt. Or maybe I'm secretly afraid that if I win the lottery I will lose my friends (that does happen). Perhaps I fear if I lose ten pounds I would need to buy new clothes (somehow I think that's a problem I could cope with!). When we consider how our current situation or "limitations" may be our way of protecting ourselves from something we fear we can more easily rewrite our script to deal with these fears while also bringing us the larger experience we crave. 

The biggest obstacle I've learned to manifesting one's true desires is to be holding a grudge. If there is someone or something or some situation from the past we are not at peace with we are stuck big time. We may not even know what it is that's bothering us - but we don't have to know. Just start forgiving everything and everyone. Go through the letters of the alphabet and after every letter say, "I forgive you - please forgive me." This exercise will clear your karmic debt account and get the new energies flowing. You may still have to do some actual work like clearing out old clutter or paying off the old debt but it will be easier. You wont be attached to it, you wont be resisting change. Old situations will be seen with fresh eyes and new opportunities will become radiantly clear!

You can do these exercises anytime but doing them now in February when the sun is in the sign Pisces is particularly recommended. Pisces is the astrological sign most associated with forgiveness and releasing the past - plus this month Pisces' ruling planet Neptune has entered the sign making it even easier to detach from old energy patterns. Pisces also rules wine and music so if having a little sip while playing a cd makes forgiving easier, do it. Whatever it takes, now is the month to... 

Let go and let God!
Rosada




--
Rosada, EXT 2340
CertifiedPsychics.com

No comments:

Post a Comment