Saturday, October 6, 2012

Woulda, Coulda, Shoulda


  I intentionally didn't write about the position of the stars last week. Uranus was making an exact square to Pluto symbolizing accidents and - not wanting to focus on the negative but not being able to think of anything positive to say either - I opted to ignore the aspect completely. Alas, that was not one of my better ideas. I shoulda paid attention...

  Heartless Pluto was right on the cusp of my third house ruling short trips which woulda alerted me to the danger of going for a stroll if I'd looked at my chart, but it was a sunny day and besides, who checks their horoscope to see if it's safe to go walking? I coulda but instead I sauntered out thinking of nothing other than how quickly the skies had cleared from an earlier morning rain. I did notice the sidewalks were still kinda slick...

 Kaboom. I slipped, fell, and landed face down. At first I thought I had shattered my cellphone. Nope, the cellphone was in tact. Turns out the crunch I had heard was the sound of one arm snapping... 

Sigh, so now now I'm typing single handedly with a whole new respect for doctors, drugs and the power of Pluto.
But moving right along...

A few columns ago I wrote that Obama was in a strong position for the upcoming election because his Destiny Card for this year is the Queen of Spades. This Queen represents Self-Mastery and promises you can manifest anything you want in the outer world if you first accept it within. Thus Obama can be said to be in a prime position to achieve anything he wants - if he wants it. His poor performance at the first debate has left me wondering, does he even want his job? Given the spiritual sensitivity of his birth card -The 9 of Diamonds - I'm thinking the weight of being the Commander-in-Chief and the ultimate responsibility for all the killing going on in Afghanistan could be too burdensome for this empathetic soul. Was he just tired the night of the show or is he perhaps tired of the whole political scene altogether? Does he still want to be president? 

Meanwhile:
The major phenomenon in the sky this week is Saturn's exit from Libra and entrance into Scorpio. For the past 2 1/2 years Saturn, the planet of responsibility and limitation has been in the sign Libra, the sign of partnership. During this time there was an emphasis on the importance of mutual commitment and when progress stalled it was often because the parties involved refused to come to an agreement. (Look at what was going on in Congress!) As Saturn reached the end of Libra this month we saw people coming to the end of their patience - there was a sense that whatever we had accomplished together so far was as good as it was going to ever get and now, if there was no sign of further improvement, it was time walk away from the partnership all together. For example, the day before the debate Romney's approval ratings had fallen so low that if he didn't prove his worth  that night his party was ready to walk away from their commitment to his campaign. Likewise, in our personal lives everyone I've talked to seems to have been dealing with some sort of now-or-never situation at home.

Now Saturn has moved into Scorpio, the sign of death and rebirth.
The storm has passed. We access the damages. We begin to rebuild. Saturn at the first degrees means that we should pause and be particularly aware at this beginning of what we are agreeing to be responsible for. The important thing is to take it slow, to not promise more than we can deliver, to keep life under our own control. Obama will need to revive the spirit he showed the world in 2008. The rest of us will most likely be facing tests of our own accountability. Saturn doesn't ask for miracles. He just wants us to play it straight.

We will, We can, We shall.

Forward!

Rosada






Rosada, EXT 2340
CertifiedPsychics.com

No comments:

Post a Comment