Monday, March 2, 2015

Jupiter Trine Uranus and Finding Your Life's Purpose

I spent the weekend doing Grandma Duty taking care of my two lively Gemini grandsons while Mom and Dad had their first ever without-the-kids get away.
Grandpa amazed them with juggling and rope tricks and then launched a conversation with the older boy about his life goals. "I want to be an engineer!" announced my five year old pride and joy before turning thoughtful and adding, "I sure hope I can remember that when I grow up.."

We laughed, but then got serious. My grandson is an old soul who frequently say things that cause us to pause and wonder. This comment got us talking about how it's said we make agreements before incarnating but then once we're born we forget what it was we promised to do when we got here and how many lives are lived with a feeling of being unfulfilled as if a person never discovered/remembered their true calling. 

I think one of the best uses of astrology is for helping people recognize their talents and find the work they're best suited for. I was told early on that my astrological chart emphasized using my psychic gifts to do readings. Before this I had been in a real muddle career-wise. Whatever I tried to do, I was always getting into long personal conversations with people instead doing the job I was hired for. I just didn't seem to be able to put up any boundaries. One day Grant Lewi's astrology classic "Heaven Knows What" crossed my path and I was saved. I saw I had Jupiter, the planet ruling intuitive knowing, in strong aspect to Uranus, the planet ruling astrology, in the part of the chart describing work and service. A career in astrology was strongly recommended! Indeed, there was a warning that otherwise this combination of planets might cause a person to be a wide open radio receiver for any knowledge they were curious about - and end up getting into long conversations with people instead of doing the work they were hired to do… In short, astrology described my situation perfectly. I began reading everything I could find on it and never looked back. 

This week we are having a repeat of this powerful Jupiter - Uranus aspect that so strongly guided me in my own chart only now it will apply to everyone in some way. If you have had any desire to pursue a study of astrology you may discover your understanding of the stars is greatly enhanced at this time. Even if astrology is not your thing this planetary line-up can be very auspicious for clarifying what is your life's mission. Jupiter is the god of wisdom, broad understanding and luck while Uranus is the planet ruling flashes of insight, particularly when considering one's personal role in the grand scheme of things. Together this combination encourages seeing your unique self AND being able to actually apply this insight in ways are fortunate for you.

In short, the celestial guides are particularly available this week for making dreams come true.
Give me a call - Let's see what astrology says is your true work so you can get on with living the life you were meant for and doing the work you were designed to do.

Rosada



--
Rosada, EXT 2340
CertifiedPsychics.com

No comments:

Post a Comment