Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Venus in Taurus - The Goddess Enters Her Garden

First let me begin by apologizing for being a bit late in posting our weekly blog. All I can say is that the delay planet Saturn turned retrograde last Saturday and when it did everything slowed to a crawl - in my corner of the Universe anyway. Perhaps I was more aware of it because I have Saturn's sign, Capricorn on my ascendant. Whatever, this last weekend seemed to be all about standing in lines but I suppose you could say there was an upside - if ever I had questioned if astrology were "true" this bout of Saturnian waiting has convinced me the stars don't lie.

Indeed, I became so aware that every frustration I experienced I had been warned about in advance - in fact, I even warned you, Dear Reader, in last week's column - that this week I am vowing to not only pay closer attention to what the stars are telling us but I am going to endeavor to put this foreknowledge to use. Join me and let's make some magic!

Venus goes into her home sign Taurus on Tuesday March 17. As Venus rules Taurus she is particularly influential here. Her desires are easy to recognize and impossible to ignore.  Although you personally may not have any planets in Taurus and even if Venus does not make contact with anything in your own birth chart you can still profit from understanding the implications of Venus in Taurus. Venus rules love and money, this means that wherever we find Venus, that is where we will find our greatest pleasure and treasure - even if it is in a sign unrelated to our birth chart. No matter where your Venus is in your natal birth chart, knowing the significance of Venus in Taurus will help to guide you to finding happiness this month.

Venus in Taurus puts the spotlight on beauty, nature and possessions/finances. It's the time when it seems the Gods really really want you to be beautiful and have whatever your heart desires. When you recognize this and allow yourself to be open to it you may find that all sorts of beauty bargains and money making opportunities come your way. It's not that they weren't there before, it's just that now we're more likely to notice them - and what's more, we'll see how we can take possession of them.

Some areas of life that Venus is blessing now till April 11:

Beauty - your sense of what looks good will be delightfully acute. When you see something you think might look good on you this month trust your instincts and don't be afraid to splurge. Venus don't like ugly and will reward your efforts to be beautiful.

Nature - particularly gardens and fresh vegetables. Bring some fresh flowers into your house and some fresh vegetables into your kitchen. It will be easier to get loved ones to try a meatless menu now - the veggies are just going to taste so darn good!

Finances - Venus has more to do with small investments rather than the huge holdings that are Jupiter's domain, still now is an excellent time for meeting with advisers - you'll be able to understand the numbers and intuitively know what's right for you.

To put this knowledge into practice myself, I have made plans to host a woman's art day in the park this month. I have already been amazed at how positive the response has been to the idea but that's how it should be. Venus rules art and gardens so she's calling to us to join her there.

Meanwhile, whatever you choose to do with this powerful Venus passage, I hope the month brings you increased awareness of love and blessings in all areas of your life! Venus wants you to be happy - and so do I!
Rosada





--
Rosada, EXT 2340
CertifiedPsychics.com

No comments:

Post a Comment