Friday, April 15, 2011

Mattress World

http://certifiedpsychics.com/PsychicPages/psychic-astrologer-Rosada.phpI just got off the phone with a lady and it was such a fun reading I asked her if it would be all right if I were to share it with you. She agreed that some pretty interesting info had come through and gave me the go ahead to tell you about it...

First a little bit about how I do my readings:


I start by noticing what is going on in my own life when you call. Frequently we will both going through something very similar. Literally. Once a man called having lost his wallet. I was just taking some pork chops out of the refrigerator at the time, so I said somewhat facetiously, "Have you looked in your freezer?" "Oh my gosh," he cried, "How did you know?" With that he hung up - darn it! I never did get the full story as to what his wallet was doing in the refrigerator. I guess sometimes spirit only gives us information on an "as need to know" basis.

Anyway, today this woman called me just as I was putting the finishing touches on a "Dream Pillow." A dream pillow is a small pillow about the size of a pin cushion that you've filled with special herbs to enhance visions and dreams. I find Lilac and Jasmine oil and the herb Angelica are particularly effective for bringing in psychic messages in your sleep. (Just a few drops of the oils should be sufficient. They smell great in the jars but too much on your pillow can keep you awake.) So here I was admiring my handiwork and wondering what insights my angels would bring when suddenly the phone rings with this gal asking me about some sale she went to at Mattress World. It seems that she had lain down on this huge "pillow top" mattress and actually fallen asleep, right there in the store. She was only out for a couple of minutes but in her semi-conscious state she had a vision that she instinctively recognized as her spirit guide coming to tell her something "important." Then she woke up! She called me to ask if the message had indeed been from her spirit guide and also if we might somehow figure out what spirit wanted to communicate.

I immediately got what I call a "chill of confirmation," and then I put it together - I'm making a tiny pillow to bring spirit in while she's calling about spirit coming to her when she's on a giant pillow at Mattress World? Yes, I'd say there was something special going on here.

I divided the cards into three piles and asked her to tell me which one to read from. Right, left or center. I always do this rather than picking the pile myself just to make sure the reading will be about your life and not mine. One time though I tried a little experiment and read from all three piles. They all pretty much gave the same answer from a slightly different perspective. So now if people hesitate to choose I add, "Don't worry! You can't pick the wrong pile!"

She chose the pile on the right. The first cards describing the question and the recent past pictured a person in meditation being offered a gift and then a house being struck by lightening! A clear image of her being offered a message but the moment disrupting, perhaps because the energies were too strong for her to take in.

The card depicting where she was at the moment showed a very young child. The card of the near future showed a teacher, a guide or wise old soul. This seemed to promise that although she had not been able to maintain the vision for long - perhaps she was too new at this sort of thing - she could expect to be taught or guided or strengthened to do more in the near future.

All the time we were doing this reading we both had such a feeling of joy, of just plain fun. I took this as a sign that her spiritual path was not one of heavy penitence or even study. Spirit connected with her most effectively when she was feeling happy! She confirmed that when she opened her eyes in the mattress store she didn't feel embarrassed or confused. She felt like laughing!

Now the amazing final outcome cards that made me so want to share this with all of you, Dear Readers:
For the final outcome cards i turned over the Empress - the card of abundance - then the the Ace of Swords - the ace that means new understanding - and the World card - the best card in the whole deck showing people dancing on top of the world!

The message was clear: We are all of us, the whole world, entering a period where the gifts offered to us by spirit have never been more abundant, more accessible. So now how to connect? I feel we'll be shown in baby steps. No need to blow th house apart or be struck by lightening as can happen when people take on too much too soon. Try prayers before bedtime, paying attention to dreams and of course being on the same wave length as spirit - light hearted and happy!

I would love to hear about your dream experiences. Call me - perhaps we could meet in one tonight!

In Joy,
Rosada

--
Rosada, EXT 2340
CertifiedPsychics.com

No comments:

Post a Comment