Sunday, July 17, 2016

Psychic Memories

People often ask me what are some of my more amazing experiences as a psychic.  There's one that stands out that shocked me at the time but it is also what gave me the courage to continue on the mystic path:

This happened years ago when I was just starting out to do readings for others. Even though I got lots of positive feedback, I still tended to worry whether the information I received would be true and relevant and of value to my clients. I prayed about this frequently and slowly I began to realize that whenever I gave a reading, whenever I was truly tuned in, there was one consistent feeling I always had: It was a feeling of being in love! It has been this love connection that has continued over the last thirty years that has made it possible and wonderful for me to be able give so many accurate readings. But back when I was first starting out I wasn't so clear about all of this until... I was consulted by a friend I'll call Francis (not her real name).

Francis hadn't had a date in years,  She was attractive, physically fit and smart.  No one including me could figure out why men weren't flocking to her door. One day she asked me to do a reading on the situation. I promised I would but the truth is I was clueless and after several attempts of looking at cards and astrological charts and silent meditation I finally gave up and was intending to call her at our agreed upon time on Saturday morning with the news that I had no news.  So completely frustrated Friday night I made my usual prayers where I ask the Universe to forgive me for misdeeds of the day and for guidance for the morrow, and went to bed.

Now usually I'm an early riser so I was surprised when I woke up and the clock said 10:01. Our appointment  was for 10:30. I immediately jumped up and got into the shower and then something happened I'll never forget. The water seemed to hold me and enfold me. It actually felt like a hug. As I let the water pour over my head a clear message - call it a gentle yet specific knowingness - came to me: I received that Francis would meet someone in 3 months and be married in 2 years!

I didn't know what to make of this. As I stepped out of the shower my confidence that this message was a true receiving started to fade and my old worries returned. As I dried off and dressed, my mind started chattering again, telling me that obviously this had all just been my imagination and had nothing to with inner guidance. As I continued to dress and worry I noticed the clock still said 10:01.  Figuring it probably needed the batteries replaced I went downstairs.

I was struggling with whether to present this hopeful news to my dear friend as a true spiritual message or to give in to this fear telling me there was no way my receiving could be anything but wishful thinking. Then I walked into my kitchen. The clock on the micro-wave said 10:01! I felt the same feeling of love wash over me I'd felt in the shower and suddenly I got that it was a message - and I completely freaked out! I started to cry and then I asked to be guided to the right action. Slowly calm returned and the sense of being loved and a knowingness that I was to stop trying to censor or explain anything I was "told". My role was only to pass on what I received and it would be best to let Francis deal with the information as she saw fit.

At that moment I looked up at the clock and as if to send me a confirmation, it began working again and slowly changed to 10:02. - changing the time and changing my life forever. From then on I stopped questioning my impressions and learned to trust.

Oh, and what happened to Francis? A man came into her life 3 months later.  He moved in with her the next year and they were married almost exactly on the two year anniversary of their meeting!

Have a great week,
Rosada



--
Rosada, EXT 2340
CertifiedPsychics.com

No comments:

Post a Comment